Sunday, December 23, 2007

Floral deco @ The Sentosa Resort & SPA

After my exams, I followed my instructress to see and help her out in doing floral arrangement at the restaurant at Sentosa resort and SPA. I was very excited to be involved because I was able to see how a professional florist would work at a venue.

We done the arrangements for the Cliff's dining area and open kitchen as well as a function room and dining area at the Terrace. I even had a chance to go inside the hot kitchen of the restaurant a while.

It was quite fun and I got to see other works done by my instructress and her colleagues. It was also not an easy task to work at outside venue as there is limited time and we cannot obstruct the staff in the hotel working there. Therefore, arrangements have to be done as quickly as possible. I was very tired in the end.

No comments: