Saturday, October 4, 2008

Box design for opening ceremony


In my previous lesson, I did a opening ceremony design using a steel stand. This time, I had learnt how to arrange the opening ceremony design using a box stand.

A long cardboard box and a rectangular basket is needed and they have to wrapped with colour paper. Opening ceremony designs should look very big and grand. The overall feel of the design is different when the same floral arrangement is put on different colour boxes.

My instructress told me to do a design by my own while she demo to another student. I tried and plus a little corrections by my instructess, the bottom 2 picture were completed by me.


Demo (Brown box)


(Demo) Green box




By me


By me (Red box)

Arrangement without songhum

The flowers and foliage used are geberas, rose, eustoma, cornus berry, rainforest, songhum

No comments: