Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In a dilemma and undecided

At the end of my 3rd lesson, my instructress ask me to think about taking up the full course which includes the basic, intermediate, advance and bridal course. If i'm interested, she intend to let me take the bridal course alongside with my current basic course. As there are many weddings during this period of time, it will be a good time for me to get involved in bridal floral designing. The students would have chance to go to different wedding venues to work on floral arrangement projects.

Well, I'm interested in taking up the bridal course opportunities, but to take up the full course, I feel that its a little expensive. I'm still not prepared to fork out so much money, because i don't know whether this interest is just my sudden urge or something that i really like. I enjoyed myself very much in this basic course so far. I hope i would be able to do a little business out from what I learn one day.

I'm quite undecided for now. Think i will consult my friends and family how do they think. What should i do? Grab this opportunity or just continue with my basic course?

No comments: